From Amber: Blue Byrd is American Pit Bull Terrier Australian Cattle Dog Mix. Blue loved to herd humans as a puppy and was very naughty. He constantly chewed on anything he could find and would nip at anyone’s ankles and refused to be told what to do. As he matured he became very suspicious of strangers, especially men and boys. He is very protective of me and my house and loves to patrol in the backyard. He is extremely affectionate to members of his human family. Loud noises and new situations make him very nervous. He is great with other dogs but loves to chase squirrels. Blue is almost two years old and has been diagnosed with severe hip dysplasia and also has and ACL injury to his rear left knee. He weighs in at nearly 85 pounds and is all muscle. He loves to sit outside, sleep in the sun, play in water, go for slow walks, ride in the car, and learn new tricks. He has awesome vision and responds to both visual and verbal commands. As an young adult he is very well mannered and still remains uncrated inside the house since his adoption at 8 weeks. Blue’s father was a wild-acting Cattle dog and his mother was a calm, Blue Pit. He was the only puppy from the litter with this coloration.
- · Princess the Shar-Pei American Pit Bull Terrier Mix
- · HeShEr the American Staffordshire Terrier German Shepherd Mix
- · Bodi the American Pit Bull Terrier Australian Cattle Dog Mix
- · Riddles the American Pit Bull Terrier German Shepherd Mix
- · Bruno the Rottweiler American Pit Bull Terrier German Shepherd Mix