From Michelle: I adopted Duke from a pound and had no idea what kind of dog he was until I talked to his vet. His pointed ears and spotted coat definitely point to Australian Cattle Dog. In addition, Duke will sometimes nip at your heels in an attempt to “herd” you. The front of his body is very muscular and larger than the back much like a American Pit Bull Terrier’s. His muzzle is also shaped alot like a Pit Bull’s. He is a smart dog but also very goofy. He chases laser pointers and loves to be chased by other dogs at the dog park. He rarely barks, but when he does, it is high-pitched which may be because he is only a year old. Best of all, Duke is an extremely loving dog. He greets everyone with a happy face and a lick.
- · Coco The Boxer American Pit Bull Terrier Redbone Coonhound Mix
- · The American Pit Bull Terrier German Shepherd Mix
- · Kilo the Boxer Pit Bull Husky GSD Mix
- · Bella The Alaskan Husky American Pit Bull Terrier Mix
- · Buatar the American Bulldog Rottweiler American Pit Bull Terrier Mix