From Brady: This is Echo. She’s about 4 months. We just picked her up at the SPCA a week ago. They guess she is a American Pit Bull Terrier / Border Collie mix. There is another pup on this website a mix of these two breeds and their body shape and ears are so much alike. Echo is a pretty calm for a pup. Calmer than we thought a border collie mix could be. After a week her personality is starting to come out. She is quite playful and likes to wrestle. But she can just chill out other times. She likes some affection, but not too much cuddling. She likes to come lie down at our feed….actually one our feet! She is very good on the walk. Doesn’t pull, or lunge at other dogs, cats or people. Very sweet dog. It will be interesting to see her develop.
- · Boondox the Border Collie Great Pyrenees
- · Shellie Bellie the Shetland Sheepdog Border Collie Mix
- · Oreo the Border Collie American Cocker Spaniel Mix
- · Princess the Shar-Pei American Pit Bull Terrier Mix
- · Fiona the Border Collie Labrador Retriever Mix