From Amanda: We found Lucy as a stray. Skinny, dirty and unhealthy. Took her in, bathed her, fed her and took her to the vet. He guessed she is about 5 months and is some combo of American Pit Bull Terrier, Boxer, Labrador Retriever and American Staffordshire Terrier. She seems to not want to learn new tricks sometimes, but so very loving and mostly well behaved. Shes the apple of my eye. I want to breed her, and trying to figure out the best mix for her. She is amazing and I know she will be loyal and protective of our family and household.
- · Coco The Boxer American Pit Bull Terrier Redbone Coonhound Mix
- · The American Pit Bull Terrier German Shepherd Mix
- · Kilo the Boxer Pit Bull Husky GSD Mix
- · Trixie Girl the Boxer Alaskan Husky Terrier Mix
- · Cashis The American Staffordshire Terrier American Bulldog Mix