This Yorkshire Terrier Rat Terrier mix is lively with a great temperament. It’s friendly and great with children. He’s a bit territorial and barks when other dogs tread to close to home – but friendly with other animals (including cats) once acclimated. The full grown weight is 15-16 lbs, coloring is that of a Yorkie – not short haired like a Rat Terrier, but hair doesn’t get long and need trimming like a Yorkie. This is a great mix of these two breeds!
- · Paris the Yorkshire Terrier Maltese Mix
- · Scarlett the Yorkshire Terrier Standard Poodle Mix
- · Theodore the Yorkshire Terrier Pomeranian Mix
- · Buddy the Plott Hound Rat Terrier Mix
- · Chino the Rat Terrier Chihuahua Mix