Chow Chow Lab Mix Breed Dog

Chow Chow Lab Mix

Chow Chow Lab Mix

Chow Chow Lab Mix

From Marcus: Sasha is a very easy-going dog. Truly a Lab personality. She has a purple tongue. We did a DNA test on her. It came back as 75% undetermined, and the remaining 25% mostly Lab, and some Chow. Who knows what the undetermined part is. Maybe German Shepherd Dog. She certainly has the coat for it. Sasha gets along great with her Miniature Schnauzer brother. She is a snuggle-bug with her human family.


2 Responses to “Chow Chow Lab Mix Breed Dog”

  1. Ashley says:

    I would think maybe Rottweiler, instead of German Shepherd. The head and ears look more Rott.

  2. Melissa says:

    Sasha looks like she could be my dog’s sister. We are doing a DNA test but are thinking he is Rott/Coonhound/Lab (came out of rural Georgia).

Leave a Reply


%d bloggers like this: